Hey guys! It's the first tag that's going to be on this blog, and I'm really excited to do it! As you can see from the title, it's called the Top 10 Villains Tag, and I was tagged by Lydia, so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! XD
- POST THE BUTTON
- THANK THE BLOGGER WHO TAGGED YOU
- LIST YOUR TOP TEN FAVORITE VILLAINS AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM (THEY CAN BE FROM MOVIES, BOOKS, OR TV SHOWS)
- TAG TEN OTHER BLOGGERS
- Amarantha from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas is my first villain. Sarah J. Maas does an EXCELLENT job creating her characters and I feel like Amarantha is an amazing villain, because she did at one point love her sister, but when a her sister's human lover betrayed her, she breaks and comes to believe that all humans cannot love. She's ruthless, feared, and clever. Definitely one of my favorites.
- The Joker from the Batman movies and comic books is absolutely amazing. *Disclaimer: I've never seen any of the Batman movies or read any of the comic books!* However, I ADORE reading quotes from The Joker on Pinterest! (I don't know, I guess I just love broken/insane characters ;P) They are so deep and...I don't know. :)
- Ultron from The Avengers: Age of Ultron is one villain that I think I will never completely understand. Ultron is one of my favorites because he believes in his cause and truly thinks that all of humanity must be erased to move on with the world. Also, he's just very morbid, but intelligent(especially because of the whole being-a-robot thing. ;)
- Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a Time is just...ugh, how to even describe Rumple beats me! He's something, that one. He's tried time and time again to become what Belle wants--"the man behind the beast"--but he always ends up going back to the dark and using dark magic. *sigh* That Rumple...
- Jonathan/Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare is just...*sigh* I love him. I seriously do. Especially the at the end! Oh, the feels! They are immeasurable to almost any feels I have ever had. Sebastian just...doesn't know how to love, and when he thinks he knows how to love, it's wrong. But seriously, I feel really bad for this, but I will literally ship anyone that Sebastian has any interest in...*cough* including Clary *cough*. I know! It's so wrong, but my BABY!!!!
SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE RED QUEEN!! DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE READING IT OR ARE PLANNING TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!! RESIST THE TEMPTATION AND SCROLL DOWN VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Maven Calore from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard was just...I was NOT expecting that! I loved Maven. I shipped Maven with Mare more than I shipped Cal with Mare, and they were so PERFECT! Then Maven has to go and crush not only Mare's heart, but MINE! Like I said, I was NOT expecting that! He's one of my favorite villains just because of the element of surprise though.
- Levana from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer is just so evil, you can't help but appreciate her. Especially after Fairest. That book made me love her even more, and like I said earlier, I find that I love the messed up people for some reason. Just the whole thing with her childhood tragedy and wanting Evret to love her really got me. She's definitely one of my favorites.
- Maleficent from Maleficent is definitely one of my favorites. In the movie, Angelina Jolie is just PERFECT for that role, and two years (is it two years??) later, I still can't get over it! That part in the beginning with her wings and Stephen, well, that just makes me cry every. Single. Time. :'(
- Peter Pan from Once Upon a Time is just so HOT!!! Oh my gosh, though! I'm sorry, but I must speak the truth. Some of you that don't watch OUAT are probably like, "What the heck? Peter is not a villain!" Believe me, people, that wouldn't be the weirdest thing on the show. Especially when you learn the relations between all the characters. *winks at all the Oncers reading this*
- The Dark Swan from Once Upon a Time is not just amazing because it's Emma, but because she tries so hard to understand, but...she just can't. (BTW, did anyone else find it EXTREMELY CUTE when Henry had a crush on Violet?!?!?! BECAUSE...!)
Well there you have it! My top ten favorite villains! Just so you guys know, these aren't in any particular order; I was just thinking of them as I went. I REALLY don't feel like tagging individual people, so I'm just going to say: YOU are tagged. Do this award as you please and leave a comment down below with your link and I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for reading!